So happy to hear he is back in action and feeling good!
I am thinking, why don't you ask Erin what she thinks about boot/leg protection? I think you can certainly lose the back ones - I never liked that style and seems like he doesn't either! Ana hated them. And then for the front, Erin may have something, or some ideas, about what is best as he progresses.
Will do! We were out on both Saturday and Sunday and he was looking good both days. Will check in with Erin tomorrow and see what she says. I expect that we'll be out to see him 3-4 days per week from now until Christmas. I am hoping that Erin will give us a hand arranging someone to ride him while we are away, too, so that he keeps up his fitness. Personally, we are leaning toward our trusty friend, Elyse. Sound good?
ReplyDeleteSounds good! I had a little day dream that maybe I could ride him over the holidays but as holidays go, things get hectic and I probably wouldn't get out as much as I'd like! Elyse sounds great if you are happy with that and she can just carry on his program!
Delete