Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Much Belated Post

I wrote comments in response to your last post that vanished into the internet-sphere. Apparently, I have to be more careful in making sure they publish! Sorry about that. You must think we've fallen off the side of the earth.
Darr is doing well. We haven't been riding him, but we do check in on him when we are at the barn and I understand that he has been getting exercised by a few different people under Erin's guidance.

Quick news:
* Erin reports that she's had a few different riders try him out to see who might be a good fit, possibly for a lease. She has one girl in mind, who is college age, I believe. She said that she would try to get a hold of you to discuss a possible lease (that was on the weekend, actually).
* He's had his feet done again.
* He tore one of his blankets and we're going to have a seamstress friend look at it for repair. Sebastian used to tear his, too, so we're used to this! .
* His leather halter was temporarily lost in the paddock. The piece on the underside (analagous to the throat latch) has gone MIA. We'll take a look at Greenhawk to see if we can find a replacement piece.

That's it for now. We'll aim to report here more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment